For Washington Capitals players, the public relations machine is always churning. With trips to local schools, hospitals, ice rinks, and malls, there always seems to be something to eat up the time between practices and games. But for one night a year, the players get to have some serious fun at one event in particular; it's obvious from the looks on their faces. That event is the annual Season Ticket Holder Party, the 2010 version of which was held last night at Six Flags America in Bowie, MD. And it was cool.
New Posts to Hype
- Yankees Pull Out Extra-Inning Victory in Baltimore
- MLB Power Rankings: Week 7
- Charity Event Turns Out To Be Perfect Team-Building Experience For Miami Dolphins
- NBA Draft Lottery: 5 Biggest Game Changers To Come From NBA Draft Lottery Conspiracies and Bad Luck
- Dissecting Philadelphia Flyers’ 2012 Draft Picks
- NBA Rumors: Will Boston Celtics Sign Greg Oden?
- Charles Woodson Ready To Take Back The Silver and Black
- Never an Idea