I’ve been a Lions ‘fan’ since I was born. For as long as I can remember, my parents have spent their Sunday afternoons in the fall rooting for ‘The Lovable Losers’. In my Middle and High School years I observed what I referred to as ‘the cycle’ over and over again. ‘The cycle’ started with my father’s growing anticipation of football in the spring. The draft was coming, and for many Lions fans, this was our Super Bowl. “There’s so much talent in the field this year, we’re certain to pick up some key position players and things will start to turn.” After the draft there was only a hint of hesitation: “we certainly made some strides, we’ll pick up 2-3 wins over last year without a problem”.
New Posts to Hype
- Redskins’ Kirk Cousins is overrated
- Dan McCarney gets extension through 2018
- Having the NBA’s worst record
- Blackhawks Crush Columbus 6-1
- Enlightening moments in sports interview history, Vol. 1: Linda Cohn and Ken Griffey, Jr.
- Jason Garrett not going anywhere
- Should the Cowboys keep Demarcus Ware?
- NFL Rumors: Will Minnesota Vikings Sign Michael Vick At The Lobbying Of Adrian Peterson?