I’ve been a Lions ‘fan’ since I was born. For as long as I can remember, my parents have spent their Sunday afternoons in the fall rooting for ‘The Lovable Losers’. In my Middle and High School years I observed what I referred to as ‘the cycle’ over and over again. ‘The cycle’ started with my father’s growing anticipation of football in the spring. The draft was coming, and for many Lions fans, this was our Super Bowl. “There’s so much talent in the field this year, we’re certain to pick up some key position players and things will start to turn.” After the draft there was only a hint of hesitation: “we certainly made some strides, we’ll pick up 2-3 wins over last year without a problem”.
New Posts to Hype
- Wanna win the World Series? Hire a former MLB catcher to be your manager
- Packers numbers Notebook: Stats from their win over Carolina
- NFL Rumors: Despite Possible November Reinstatement, I See No Chance The New England Patriots Sign Ray Rice
- Royals finally get that return trip to the World Series
- Which NFL games this season have been the most competitive?
- Notable Decorated NHL Protective Masks
- NFL Rumors: Could Buffalo Bills Trade C.J. Spiller To Denver Broncos, Carolina Panthers Or New England Patriots?
- Aaron Rodgers the king of the ’3 TD-0 Interceptions’ game since 2008