Nobody has ever claimed that Vince Young is the brightest bulb in the box (his Wonderlic score took care of that forever). But there had been hope – at least in Tennessee – in recent years that he had matured to a point where he could handle the role of NFL Quarterback. Well yesterday, Young showed the world that he is still as immature as ever, throwing a temper tantrum after Tennesee’s OT loss to the Redskins. According to reports, Young has lost his starting job with the Titans, and may have permanently damaged his relationship with head coach Jeff Fisher.
New Posts to Hype
- The unique baseball career of Juan Pierre
- NFL Rumors: Will Texans Trade Andre Johnson To Patriots, Colts, Packers, Seahawks, Panthers Or Dolphins?
- ‘SIX STATS’ you might not know about… Anthony Mason
- Despite release, A.J. Hawk cements his Packers’ legacy
- NHL Rumors: Would Bruins Trade Zdeno Chara To Ducks, Sharks, Islanders, Jets Or Wild By March 2 NHL Trade Deadline?
- NFL Rumors: If Cut By Jets, Would Percy Harvin Sign With Patriots, Browns, Saints, Panthers Or Broncos?
- MLB’s worst teams in the last 20 years: What happened the following season?
- NFL Rumors: If Released By Vikings, Would Adrian Peterson Sign With Cowboys, Chargers, Jets, Colts Or Bills?