Nobody has ever claimed that Vince Young is the brightest bulb in the box (his Wonderlic score took care of that forever). But there had been hope – at least in Tennessee – in recent years that he had matured to a point where he could handle the role of NFL Quarterback. Well yesterday, Young showed the world that he is still as immature as ever, throwing a temper tantrum after Tennesee’s OT loss to the Redskins. According to reports, Young has lost his starting job with the Titans, and may have permanently damaged his relationship with head coach Jeff Fisher.
New Posts to Hype
- Will The Vikings Trade Adrian Peterson To The Buccaneers, Cowboys, Cardinals, Falcons, Jaguars Or Chargers?
- NFL Rumors: Would Seahawks Trade Russell Wilson To Browns, Bills, Jets, Eagles Or Redskins?
- The month of MLB no-hitters
- Why The New York Yankees Remain Living Proof Of MLB Insanity
- NBA Rumors: Should Thunder Trade Kevin Durant To Wizards, Knicks, Lakers, Celtics, Mavericks Or Cavaliers?
- Runner-up at the Masters
- NFL Rumors: Will Seattle Seahawks Trade Michael Bennett After Star Refuses To Back Down From Jimmy Graham Comments?
- Masters 2015: Complete Round 1 And 2 Pairings And Tee Times Featuring Phil Mickelson, Rory McIlroy And Tiger Woods