Nobody has ever claimed that Vince Young is the brightest bulb in the box (his Wonderlic score took care of that forever). But there had been hope – at least in Tennessee – in recent years that he had matured to a point where he could handle the role of NFL Quarterback. Well yesterday, Young showed the world that he is still as immature as ever, throwing a temper tantrum after Tennesee’s OT loss to the Redskins. According to reports, Young has lost his starting job with the Titans, and may have permanently damaged his relationship with head coach Jeff Fisher.
New Posts to Hype
- The world is coming to an end… Orioles, Royals in first place on September 1
- NBA Rumors: Likely That Boston Celtics Trade Rajon Rondo, But Unlikely To Sacramento Kings
- Undefeated or winless in the preseason: Does it matter?
- Strong Era Begins with with a Win
- Around the Big Ten: Wisconsin lets one slip away vs. LSU
- Penn State 26, UCF 24: Oh, Sammy Boy!
- Will New Texas A&M QB Kenny Hill Make Aggies Fans Ask Johnny Who?
- Can rookie starting pitchers help win a pennant?