The San Jose Sharks face off against the Detroit Red Wings tonight, and I confess that this is an opponent that occupies a complex part of my heart. Although the hatred steeps in high concentration during the year, and is especially visceral during the Stanley Cup Playoffs, the Red Wings are a team that also garners a bit of warm nostalgia for me.
New Posts to Hype
- Blackhawks Crush Columbus 6-1
- Enlightening moments in sports interview history, Vol. 1: Linda Cohn and Ken Griffey, Jr.
- Jason Garrett not going anywhere
- Should the Cowboys keep Demarcus Ware?
- NFL Rumors: Will Minnesota Vikings Sign Michael Vick At The Lobbying Of Adrian Peterson?
- Which Team Got The Better Of The Rangers Trade Of Ryan Callahan To The Lightning For Martin St. Louis?
- Fishing Checklist: What to Bring on a Fishing Trip
- Kayaking Checklist: What to Bring on a Kayak Trip