The San Jose Sharks face off against the Detroit Red Wings tonight, and I confess that this is an opponent that occupies a complex part of my heart. Although the hatred steeps in high concentration during the year, and is especially visceral during the Stanley Cup Playoffs, the Red Wings are a team that also garners a bit of warm nostalgia for me.
New Posts to Hype
- Who Will Be To Blame If Chicago Cubs Still Fail To Win World Series Under Theo Epstein And Joe Maddon?
- Tom Brady vs. Peyton Manning: 20 stats you may not know
- Would The Carolina Hurricanes Trade Eric Staal To The Toronto Maple Leafs And Risk A Staal Brothers Reunion?
- Stats you might have missed from NFL Week #8
- 2014/15 NBA Championship
- Looking for an NBA title? Follow the Spurs 2013-14 blueprint
- NFL rookies finding the end zone in 2014
- NFL Rumors: Could Tampa Bay Buccaneers Trade Vincent Jackson To New England Patriots?