Well, I guess we know how last week’s loss to the Eagles – now being referred to as “The Crumble” – affected the New York Giants. With a chance to clinch a wild card spot in the NFC, Tom Coughlin’s club unraveled today in Green Bay, committing SIX turnovers (2 fumbles, 4 INTs) en route to a 45-15 beating at the hands of the Packers.
New Posts to Hype
- Ryan Nassib Solidifies New York Giants’ Backup QB Role With Performance Against New York Jets
- New York Islanders Are Set For Change In Ownership
- 5 New York Giants On Roster Bubble Preseason Week 3
- 5 New York Giants Players That Could Make 2014 Pro Bowl
- 5 Games That Will Define New York Giants 2014 Season
- K.C. Royals, Ned Yost hope MLB playoffs are in their immediate futures
- MLB Rumors: Will Boston Red Sox Sign Rusney Castillo?
- WWE Rumors: Will Hulk Hogan Return For 1 More Match Vs. Brock Lesnar For WWE World Heavyweight Championship?