Well, I guess we know how last week’s loss to the Eagles – now being referred to as “The Crumble” – affected the New York Giants. With a chance to clinch a wild card spot in the NFC, Tom Coughlin’s club unraveled today in Green Bay, committing SIX turnovers (2 fumbles, 4 INTs) en route to a 45-15 beating at the hands of the Packers.
New Posts to Hype
- New York Giants Coaches Set Lofty Goal For Eli Manning
- 5 Takeaways From First Week of New York Jets Training Camp
- 5 Takeaways From First Week of New York Giants Training Camp
- Mets Split Road Trip, Series With Brewers Behind Jacob deGrom
- Yankees Lose Rubber Game of Important Series With Blue Jays
- New York Islanders and Kevin Poulin Agree To Contract
- The first two years of their careers didn’t define Glavine, Maddux
- MLB Rumors: Should Boston Red Sox Trade Jon Lester To Los Angeles Dodgers For Matt Kemp?