The Saints are travelling across the country (2,600 miles) on a short week to take on a team that it only beat by 15 in their last meeting. Yeah, I know, only 15. But I still can’t see why the most banged-up team in the playoffs is still a double-digit favourite in a hostile environment on the road.
New Posts to Hype
- Can Carlos Gomez & Jean Segura reach rare, historic numbers in 2013?
- Yankees Take Game 1 Against Dodgers
- 99 Stats Until Kickoff: (#21) Philip Rivers passing accuracy can’t lead Chargers to victory
- Youkilis Heading Back to DL to Join Granderson, Teixeira
- Future Starts Today for Mets
- Can Vigneault Get Rangers over the Hump?
- The Flyers impatience leads Sergei Bobrovsky to Vezina
- Flyers, Streit Close to a Deal