Living in the Chicago area, I hear a lot about Lovie Smith on the radio, see a lot of him on TV, and read a lot about him in the papers. The seventh year head coach seems like a very likable guy, and is a defensive genius among many other things. After clinching the NFC North title, Smith has his team poised to make a run at the Super Bowl. Here are some interesting facts about him:
New Posts to Hype
- 2013 Preakness Stakes Post Positions And Odds: Orb Favored To Win Second Leg Of Triple Crown
- Bobcats Name Change: Charlotte Bobcats To Revert Name Change Back To Charlotte Hornets In 2014?
- Schemed to Death: “Blitzburgh” – ‘Steel’ Number One
- I Want to Remember Vintage Tebow
- UEFA Champions League Finals: Borussia vs Bayern BOLD Predictions
- Miami Dolphins Rumors: Will “Offset Language” Keep Dion Jordan Off The Field?
- DAVID BECKHAM BIDS ADIEU TO WORLD FOOTBALL [A Personal Reflection]
- Mock Draft Analysis: You’re on the Clock