Here are my picks for the opening weekend of the NFL playoffs. I think this will be a good weekend for the home teams. I don't know if they will all win outright, but there is some good value in taking the home teams against the spread.
New Posts to Hype
- Can Miami Heat win NBA title with back-to-back Game Seven series wins?
- Week in Review with Kenny and Nick: June 16th, 2013
- MLB Power Rankings: Week 11
- Yankees Avoid Sweep with Sunday Victory over Angels
- Miami Dolphins’ Joe Philbin Shows Lighter Side With Surprise Pool Party
- 99 Stats Until Kickoff: Rivers and Romo join 25,000-yard club
- Miami Dolphins 2013 Training Camp Profile: Olivier Vernon
- NBA Rumors: Should Boston Celtics Trade Kevin Garnett And Doc Rivers To Los Angeles Clippers?