Professional logicians would go mad, like blindfolded chess players, trying to make sense of boxing, its followers, and that strange hydra-headed beast, the fight media. When Bob Arum recently confirmed that Shane Mosley would be facing Manny Pacquiao in the spring, all of fistic cyberspace seemed to spontaneously combust at the announcement.
New Posts to Hype
- Can Miami Heat win NBA title with back-to-back Game Seven series wins?
- Week in Review with Kenny and Nick: June 16th, 2013
- MLB Power Rankings: Week 11
- Yankees Avoid Sweep with Sunday Victory over Angels
- Miami Dolphins’ Joe Philbin Shows Lighter Side With Surprise Pool Party
- 99 Stats Until Kickoff: Rivers and Romo join 25,000-yard club
- Miami Dolphins 2013 Training Camp Profile: Olivier Vernon
- NBA Rumors: Should Boston Celtics Trade Kevin Garnett And Doc Rivers To Los Angeles Clippers?