A month into the regular season Sports Illustrated came out with an article naming Steve Nash as the second most talked about trade prospect behind Carmelo Anthony. A month into the season the Suns were at the .500 mark after a murderer’s row of playoff teams to start the season and working diligently to make the pieces acquired in the offseason fit. The speculation then began, fueled by numerous stories. Local talk radio discussion carried on for a couple weeks. Finally, when asked about the subject head coach Alvin Gentry said “If Steve Nash gets traded, I’m going with him!” The whispers lingered, but the conversation died, until recently.
New Posts to Hype
- Charity Event Turns Out To Be Perfect Team-Building Experience For Miami Dolphins
- NBA Draft Lottery: 5 Biggest Game Changers To Come From NBA Draft Lottery Conspiracies and Bad Luck
- Dissecting Philadelphia Flyers’ 2012 Draft Picks
- NBA Rumors: Will Boston Celtics Sign Greg Oden?
- Charles Woodson Ready To Take Back The Silver and Black
- Never an Idea
- Picks For NBA Conference Finals Odds Heat, Spurs Big Favorites
- Florida State’s championship rings are nice