Bengals' owner Mike Brown recently made it public that Carson Palmer requested to be traded by the Bengals last week. The former Heisman Trophy winner and overall #1 pick has been a Bengal for each of his seven NFL seasons, and it appears that the 2010 season wasn't his last. Despite the trade request, Brown made it quite clear that they plan to keep their franchise signal-caller in Cincinnati.
New Posts to Hype
- Knicks Lose Game 6, Series, to Pacers
- Cano Carries Yankees Past Blue Jays
- 2013 Preakness Stakes Post Positions And Odds: Orb Favored To Win Second Leg Of Triple Crown
- Bobcats Name Change: Charlotte Bobcats To Revert Name Change Back To Charlotte Hornets In 2014?
- Schemed to Death: “Blitzburgh” – ‘Steel’ Number One
- I Want to Remember Vintage Tebow
- UEFA Champions League Finals: Borussia vs Bayern BOLD Predictions
- Miami Dolphins Rumors: Will “Offset Language” Keep Dion Jordan Off The Field?