Fredette has quickly turned into something of a mythical figure. He continually puts up insane numbers while playing behind the cloak of a smaller conference. He's not a part of the ESPN ON SEC or one of the college basketball powerhouses. He's not hyped like Jared Sullinger or drooled over like Kyle Singler. He's not a diaper dandy or a PTPer. Maybe you'll see a highlight here and there on SportsCenter of Jimmer draining threes time and time again, but little more
New Posts to Hype
- Broncos were forced to make changes
- Tony Romo Will not Lead Dallas to a Super Bowl Win
- If Philadelphia Phillies Trade Cole Hamels To Boston Red Sox, What Would It Mean For Jon Lester?
- Hurt Locker: Jake Locker’s final season?
- Top 5 New York Jets For 2014 Fantasy Football
- Misguided confidence in Green Bay Packers
- Ryan Fitzpatrick could be what the Texans need
- 2014 NFL Training Camp: Optimism in the air