Fredette has quickly turned into something of a mythical figure. He continually puts up insane numbers while playing behind the cloak of a smaller conference. He's not a part of the ESPN ON SEC or one of the college basketball powerhouses. He's not hyped like Jared Sullinger or drooled over like Kyle Singler. He's not a diaper dandy or a PTPer. Maybe you'll see a highlight here and there on SportsCenter of Jimmer draining threes time and time again, but little more
New Posts to Hype
- What if Joe Paterno accepted a job offer from the New England Patriots?
- A look at one-score Super Bowls
- NFL Rumors: Richard Sherman Out For Seattle Seahawks In Super Bowl XLIX?
- Could Eagles Trade Nick Foles To Rams, Titans Or Texans If They Move Up To Draft Marcus Mariota?
- Would Dallas Cowboys Sign Mark Ingram If They Cannot Re-Sign DeMarco Murray?
- Though Unable To Bring a World Series To Chicago, Ernie Banks Meant As Much To Cubs As Any Player In MLB History
- How to win the Super Bowl… by the numbers
- LeBron James Trying To Convince Ray Allen To Sign With Cleveland Cavaliers