Fredette has quickly turned into something of a mythical figure. He continually puts up insane numbers while playing behind the cloak of a smaller conference. He's not a part of the ESPN ON SEC or one of the college basketball powerhouses. He's not hyped like Jared Sullinger or drooled over like Kyle Singler. He's not a diaper dandy or a PTPer. Maybe you'll see a highlight here and there on SportsCenter of Jimmer draining threes time and time again, but little more
New Posts to Hype
- ‘SIX STATS’ you might not know about… Anthony Mason
- Despite release, A.J. Hawk cements his Packers’ legacy
- NHL Rumors: Would Bruins Trade Zdeno Chara To Ducks, Sharks, Islanders, Jets Or Wild By March 2 NHL Trade Deadline?
- NFL Rumors: If Cut By Jets, Would Percy Harvin Sign With Patriots, Browns, Saints, Panthers Or Broncos?
- MLB’s worst teams in the last 20 years: What happened the following season?
- NFL Rumors: If Released By Vikings, Would Adrian Peterson Sign With Cowboys, Chargers, Jets, Colts Or Bills?
- NBA Trade Deadline 2015: Will Suns Trade Goran Dragic To Celtics, Kings, Rockets, Heat, Lakers Or Knicks?
- ‘Six Stats’ you might not know about… Ron Roenicke’s tenure as Milwaukee Brewers manager