Fredette has quickly turned into something of a mythical figure. He continually puts up insane numbers while playing behind the cloak of a smaller conference. He's not a part of the ESPN ON SEC or one of the college basketball powerhouses. He's not hyped like Jared Sullinger or drooled over like Kyle Singler. He's not a diaper dandy or a PTPer. Maybe you'll see a highlight here and there on SportsCenter of Jimmer draining threes time and time again, but little more
New Posts to Hype
- NBA triple-doubles by the ‘kids’
- Could Boston Red Sox Sign Curtis Granderson As Payback After New York Yankees Sign Jacoby Ellsbury?
- Winning an overtime game on the road in the NFL
- Big Ten Championship Expectations: Ohio State and Michigan State
- Which NFL team has the greatest home field advantage?
- Report: Boston Red Sox Sign A.J. Pierzynski
- Coaches Gone Wild: The fine line of cheating in sports
- Kick, Bama, Kick gets Tecmo Bowl treatment