Fredette has quickly turned into something of a mythical figure. He continually puts up insane numbers while playing behind the cloak of a smaller conference. He's not a part of the ESPN ON SEC or one of the college basketball powerhouses. He's not hyped like Jared Sullinger or drooled over like Kyle Singler. He's not a diaper dandy or a PTPer. Maybe you'll see a highlight here and there on SportsCenter of Jimmer draining threes time and time again, but little more
New Posts to Hype
- Saints overpaid for Jairus Byrd, was he worth it?
- Dan McCarney Raps on Dallas Radio
- 2014 NFL Free Agency: With Trades Unlikely, Expect Steve Smith, Darrelle Revis, Chris Johnson And Julius Peppers To Get Cut
- March Sadness: Is Joel Embiid’s Kansas Jayhawks Career Over?
- Thoughts on Ian Kinsler’s comments
- Are the Browns better off than the Cowboys?
- Nets Get Back Over .500 With Win Against Kings
- Strong 4th Quarter Pushes Knicks Past 76ers