Even with Andrew Luck's decision to return to Stanford for another season, the upcoming 2011 NFL draft could see as many as four quarterbacks drafted in the first round, a potential run on young gunslingers unlike any since 2004. While Luck was widely considered to be a lock 1st overall pick - and, according to many, the best quarterback prospect in a generation - the draft value of Blaine Gabbert, Cam Newton, Jake Locker and Ryan Mallett will be hotly debated through April's draft and beyond.
New Posts to Hype
- JILL ELLIS DEALS WITH SOME GENDER ISSUES AT MEDIA DAY PRESS CONFERENCE
- FORDHAM’S NICK MARTINEZ IS MAKING A NAME FOR HIMSELF IN TEXAS, AS A PITCHER.
- Are Cavs, Warriors ready to make NBA history?
- Is jon Lester the worst hitter in MLB history? Today he is!
- GAIL KIM’S FIERY COMMENTS TOWARDS VINCE MCMAHON
- POTENTIAL SUITORS FOR FORMER RUTGERS RB RAY RICE
- WNBA SPOTLIGHT: SIMMONS CHASING HER DREAM WITH CONNECTICUT SUN
- 2015 NBA Draft: Timberwolves Draft Jahlil Okafor, Lakers Draft Karl-Anthony Towns In First Mock Draft