Even with Andrew Luck's decision to return to Stanford for another season, the upcoming 2011 NFL draft could see as many as four quarterbacks drafted in the first round, a potential run on young gunslingers unlike any since 2004. While Luck was widely considered to be a lock 1st overall pick - and, according to many, the best quarterback prospect in a generation - the draft value of Blaine Gabbert, Cam Newton, Jake Locker and Ryan Mallett will be hotly debated through April's draft and beyond.
New Posts to Hype
- Though Unable To Bring a World Series To Chicago, Ernie Banks Meant As Much To Cubs As Any Player In MLB History
- How to win the Super Bowl… by the numbers
- LeBron James Trying To Convince Ray Allen To Sign With Cleveland Cavaliers
- Pitt recruiting tweets poke stick at PSU
- MLB Rumors: Could James Shields Sign With Blue Jays, Brewers, Cardinals, Giants, Tigers Or Yankees?
- NFL Championship Sunday: Picks Favor Home Teams, As Packers And Colts Cannot Beat Seahawks Or Patriots
- A look back at previous Championship Game appearances by the Packers
- NBA Trade Rumors Could Give Lance Stephenson, Brook Lopez Fresh Starts With Nets, Thunder