Even with Andrew Luck's decision to return to Stanford for another season, the upcoming 2011 NFL draft could see as many as four quarterbacks drafted in the first round, a potential run on young gunslingers unlike any since 2004. While Luck was widely considered to be a lock 1st overall pick - and, according to many, the best quarterback prospect in a generation - the draft value of Blaine Gabbert, Cam Newton, Jake Locker and Ryan Mallett will be hotly debated through April's draft and beyond.
New Posts to Hype
- Should The Washington Redskins Trade Robert Griffin III To Jets, Rams, Bills Or Texans?
- MLB Rumors: Could Seattle Mariners Trade For Justin Upton Or Acquire Matt Kemp?
- How important are divisional games in the NFL?
- Will NFL Postpone Buffalo Bills Vs. New York Jets Game Due To Record Amount Of Snow?
- Could The 2014 NFL Draft WR Class Become The Greatest In NFL History?
- BREAKING: Adrian Peterson Suspended For At Least Rest Of 2014 NFL Season
- Winning an NFL game with 14 or fewer points
- Packers Numbers Notebook: Stats from their win over Philadelphia