Over the summer a small news story broke in relation to some comments made by Tomas Kaberle’s father, Frantesik Kaberle Sr., stating that his son did not like to play for Ron Wilson and would not be back with the club next season. Tomas Kaberle denied the allegations, re-affirming his position of being a player that loves Toronto, a player who wants to stay a Toronto Maple Leaf for the rest of his career.
New Posts to Hype
- Charity Event Turns Out To Be Perfect Team-Building Experience For Miami Dolphins
- NBA Draft Lottery: 5 Biggest Game Changers To Come From NBA Draft Lottery Conspiracies and Bad Luck
- Dissecting Philadelphia Flyers’ 2012 Draft Picks
- NBA Rumors: Will Boston Celtics Sign Greg Oden?
- Charles Woodson Ready To Take Back The Silver and Black
- Never an Idea
- Picks For NBA Conference Finals Odds Heat, Spurs Big Favorites
- Florida State’s championship rings are nice