Of the eight Trojans at the NFL Combine, only one has a first-round grade, and he chose not to participate in workouts. Offensive tackle Tyron Smith, who is projected as high as ninth overall on some draft boards, attended interview sessions in Indianapolis but scratched all drills while nursing an injured knee. Scouts waiting to get a good look at the prospect will now have to wait for USC’s pro-day to see his physical skills on display.
New Posts to Hype
- 2013 Preakness Stakes Post Positions And Odds: Orb Favored To Win Second Leg Of Triple Crown
- Bobcats Name Change: Charlotte Bobcats To Revert Name Change Back To Charlotte Hornets In 2014?
- Schemed to Death: “Blitzburgh” – ‘Steel’ Number One
- I Want to Remember Vintage Tebow
- UEFA Champions League Finals: Borussia vs Bayern BOLD Predictions
- Miami Dolphins Rumors: Will “Offset Language” Keep Dion Jordan Off The Field?
- DAVID BECKHAM BIDS ADIEU TO WORLD FOOTBALL [A Personal Reflection]
- Mock Draft Analysis: You’re on the Clock