David Clarkson provided the offense and Martin Brodeur’s earned his fifth shutout of the season and 115th of his career. ven if the New Jersey Devils (34-34-4) miss the playoffs for the first time since 1995-96 season they won’t be going quietly. The Devils, who have 10 games left, were on a 23-3-2 tear before back-to-back losses to Ottawa and Washington eliminated any room for error.
New Posts to Hype
- NFL QBs who completed 85% or more of their passes in a game
- Losing three straight at home in a season in the NFL
- Wanna win the World Series? Hire a former MLB catcher to be your manager
- Packers numbers Notebook: Stats from their win over Carolina
- NFL Rumors: Despite Possible November Reinstatement, I See No Chance The New England Patriots Sign Ray Rice
- Royals finally get that return trip to the World Series
- Which NFL games this season have been the most competitive?
- Notable Decorated NHL Protective Masks