David Clarkson provided the offense and Martin Brodeur’s earned his fifth shutout of the season and 115th of his career. ven if the New Jersey Devils (34-34-4) miss the playoffs for the first time since 1995-96 season they won’t be going quietly. The Devils, who have 10 games left, were on a 23-3-2 tear before back-to-back losses to Ottawa and Washington eliminated any room for error.
New Posts to Hype
- What if Joe Paterno accepted a job offer from the New England Patriots?
- A look at one-score Super Bowls
- NFL Rumors: Richard Sherman Out For Seattle Seahawks In Super Bowl XLIX?
- Could Eagles Trade Nick Foles To Rams, Titans Or Texans If They Move Up To Draft Marcus Mariota?
- Would Dallas Cowboys Sign Mark Ingram If They Cannot Re-Sign DeMarco Murray?
- Though Unable To Bring a World Series To Chicago, Ernie Banks Meant As Much To Cubs As Any Player In MLB History
- How to win the Super Bowl… by the numbers
- LeBron James Trying To Convince Ray Allen To Sign With Cleveland Cavaliers