Who doesn’t love an underdog? I chose Kansas to win it all in my bracket, but I found myself pulling for eleven-seed VCU to pull off the upset, sending Kansas back to Lawrence and my bracket into further disarray. A day earlier, Butler upset two-seed Florida to earn its second consecutive trip to the Final Four where they'll take on VCU, guaranteeing that either Butler or VCU will play in the championship game. What does this all prove? It shows that every single team, regardless of conference affiliation or pedigree, deserves an equal shot at the national championship; and that any given team is capable of beating any given team when it's all on the line. It's what makes college sports so exciting, yet college football is yet to arrive at the postseason party.
New Posts to Hype
- NFL Rumors: If Cut By Jets, Would Percy Harvin Sign With Patriots, Browns, Saints, Panthers Or Broncos?
- MLB’s worst teams in the last 20 years: What happened the following season?
- NFL Rumors: If Released By Vikings, Would Adrian Peterson Sign With Cowboys, Chargers, Jets, Colts Or Bills?
- NBA Trade Deadline 2015: Will Suns Trade Goran Dragic To Celtics, Kings, Rockets, Heat, Lakers Or Knicks?
- ‘Six Stats’ you might not know about… Ron Roenicke’s tenure as Milwaukee Brewers manager
- Milwaukee Bucks hope second half of season includes more historic feats
- NFL Rumors: Will Ndamukong Suh Sign With Seahawks, Lions, Packers, Raiders Or Browns?
- NBA prolific scorers: Who passed?