Who doesn’t love an underdog? I chose Kansas to win it all in my bracket, but I found myself pulling for eleven-seed VCU to pull off the upset, sending Kansas back to Lawrence and my bracket into further disarray. A day earlier, Butler upset two-seed Florida to earn its second consecutive trip to the Final Four where they'll take on VCU, guaranteeing that either Butler or VCU will play in the championship game. What does this all prove? It shows that every single team, regardless of conference affiliation or pedigree, deserves an equal shot at the national championship; and that any given team is capable of beating any given team when it's all on the line. It's what makes college sports so exciting, yet college football is yet to arrive at the postseason party.
New Posts to Hype
- Could Phillies Trade Ryan Howard To Royals, Orioles, Rays, Yankees, Tigers, Red Sox, Mariners, Angels Or Rangers?
- Brock Lesnar Shocks All With UFC Retirement, Signs New Contract With WWE Past Wrestlemania 31
- Cowboys Sign Greg Hardy; but at what cost?
- 2015 NFL Draft Rumors: Will Bears, Bills, Browns, Chargers, Eagles, Jets, Saints Or Rams Trade With Titans To Draft Marcus Mariota?
- March Madness 2015: NCAA Tournament Picks, Predictions And Upsets From Every Region
- 12 Awesome Fantasy Football Trophies
- NFL Rumors: Would Saints Trade Drew Brees to Eagles, Bills, Jets, Bucs Or Bears?
- MLB Rumors: Should Phillies Trade Cole Hamels To Blue Jays, Red Sox, Yankees, Orioles, Astros, Dodgers, Or Cubs?