TCU took some time Saturday night during their annual banquet to show off their new uniforms from Nike, which will be worn starting during the 2011 season. To casual fans not too much has really changed. The helmet still looks the same to the naked eye but a closer look reveals the departure of the horned frog. Instead the letters “TCU” will be bigger and more readable form farther away, in case you forgot which team you were playing I suppose.
New Posts to Hype
- 2013 Preakness Stakes Post Positions And Odds: Orb Favored To Win Second Leg Of Triple Crown
- Bobcats Name Change: Charlotte Bobcats To Revert Name Change Back To Charlotte Hornets In 2014?
- Schemed to Death: “Blitzburgh” – ‘Steel’ Number One
- I Want to Remember Vintage Tebow
- UEFA Champions League Finals: Borussia vs Bayern BOLD Predictions
- Miami Dolphins Rumors: Will “Offset Language” Keep Dion Jordan Off The Field?
- DAVID BECKHAM BIDS ADIEU TO WORLD FOOTBALL [A Personal Reflection]
- Mock Draft Analysis: You’re on the Clock