We usually hear the textbook answers whenever something good or bad briefly happens to a player, unit or team. They never get too high or too low. So after the Celtics defeated Philadelphia on Wednesday night, it was a little surprising to hear members of the bench come out and talk about how everything was working out for them as a unit.
New Posts to Hype
- Rutgers Football: Q&A With Seattle Times’ Washington State Beat Writer, Bud Withers
- New York Jets: How Good Will Chris Johnson Be This Year?
- U.S. Open Women’s Preview: Can Serena Swing It?
- AFC West, NFC West teams have tough road with 2014 schedule
- NFL Rumors: Will St. Louis Rams Sign Tim Tebow Following Sam Bradford Season-Ending ACL Injury?
- 5 Takeaways From New York Giants Preseason Week 3 Victory
- New York Jets Finally Announce Geno Smith As Starting Quarterback
- Ryan Nassib Solidifies New York Giants’ Backup QB Role With Performance Against New York Jets