We usually hear the textbook answers whenever something good or bad briefly happens to a player, unit or team. They never get too high or too low. So after the Celtics defeated Philadelphia on Wednesday night, it was a little surprising to hear members of the bench come out and talk about how everything was working out for them as a unit.
New Posts to Hype
- Mets Sign Granderson, Open Up New Possibilities
- MLB Midseason Bold Predictions Recap
- W2W4: Orlando Magic vs. New York Knicks
- Knicks Steamroll Nets to Snap Nine-Game Losing Streak
- Yankees Sign Jacoby Ellsbury to Monster Deal
- Is Iman Shumpert’s Time as Knick Nearing an End?
- When good is bad: No flash in the pan for the Indiana Pacers
- Seattle Seahawks on verge of joining NFL elite teams