So much has happened so fast this baseball season. Already, TWO key players, Matt Holliday and Adam Dunn, have had an emergency appendectomy. Already, one closer, Fernando Rodney, has lost his job. (Pick up Jordan Walden now!) And already, Mark Teixeira has hit 4 home runs, which didn’t happen until the second week of May in the 2010 season. There are also a ton of young/relatively unknown pitchers hurling gems. Which ones does The Geek think are for real? I like Alexi Ogando (though his blister may hinder him) as long as he stays in the rotation. I’m also high on Chris Narveson, Ivan Nova, Kyle McClellan and Kyle Drabek. Not quite there on the Orioles starters just yet, but they’re quickly beginning to win me over.
New Posts to Hype
- Picks For NBA Conference Finals Odds Heat, Spurs Big Favorites
- Florida State’s championship rings are nice
- Donald Chump’s “You’re Fired!” Volume One
- Week in Review with Kenny and Nick: May 19th, 2013
- Knicks Lose Game 6, Series, to Pacers
- Cano Carries Yankees Past Blue Jays
- 2013 Preakness Stakes Post Positions And Odds: Orb Favored To Win Second Leg Of Triple Crown
- Bobcats Name Change: Charlotte Bobcats To Revert Name Change Back To Charlotte Hornets In 2014?