With the switch from last year’s 4-3 defense under former defensive coordinator, Frank Bush, to this year’s 3-4 defense under Wade Phillips, the Houston Texans need to add talent everywhere. Phillips needs to get the best defensive player available, no matter what the position. At the #11 spot where they are picking, it appeared that they were not going to be able to get an elite player in this draft and were going to have to settle for a lesser athlete, but that could all be changing now.
New Posts to Hype
- Week in Review with Kenny and Nick: May 19th, 2013
- Knicks Lose Game 6, Series, to Pacers
- Cano Carries Yankees Past Blue Jays
- 2013 Preakness Stakes Post Positions And Odds: Orb Favored To Win Second Leg Of Triple Crown
- Bobcats Name Change: Charlotte Bobcats To Revert Name Change Back To Charlotte Hornets In 2014?
- Schemed to Death: “Blitzburgh” – ‘Steel’ Number One
- I Want to Remember Vintage Tebow
- UEFA Champions League Finals: Borussia vs Bayern BOLD Predictions