You gotta hand it to the Sex Cannon in the confidence department. Even during his Good Rex Bad Rex days here in Chicago his confidence never wavered. He could throw 3 or 4 picks in a game with a QB rating in the single digits and still meet the media with his head held high. I guess that's exactly the kind of bravado you'd want from your quarterback. Now he's come out and declared himself the starter for the Washington Redskins.
New Posts to Hype
- 2013 Preakness Stakes Post Positions And Odds: Orb Favored To Win Second Leg Of Triple Crown
- Bobcats Name Change: Charlotte Bobcats To Revert Name Change Back To Charlotte Hornets In 2014?
- Schemed to Death: “Blitzburgh” – ‘Steel’ Number One
- I Want to Remember Vintage Tebow
- UEFA Champions League Finals: Borussia vs Bayern BOLD Predictions
- Miami Dolphins Rumors: Will “Offset Language” Keep Dion Jordan Off The Field?
- DAVID BECKHAM BIDS ADIEU TO WORLD FOOTBALL [A Personal Reflection]
- Mock Draft Analysis: You’re on the Clock