With the Oklahoma City Thunder on the verge of being booted out of the NBA Playoffs at the hands of the Dallas Mavericks, it's time to invoke a critic/writer's best friend and most used weapon - hindsight. Good ole hindsight, never lets you down. And, in this instance, I'm going to use hindsight expertly to argue that the Thunder shouldn't have traded Jeff Green away to the Boston Celtics.
New Posts to Hype
- What a Beauty! My “Hockey’s Greatest” book review
- Brewers sever ties with another one-year slugger
- Packers Numbers Crunches: Game #12
- Rookies with 20 or more home runs in a season
- The disappearance of the 20-game winner in baseball
- NFL Rumors: Should The Dolphins Trade Ryan Tannehill To The Texans, Browns, Redskins, Rams Or Bears
- NFL Rumors: Could Bears Trade Matt Forte To Patriots, Broncos, Cowboys, Giants, Colts Or Dolphins?
- NL Central: MLB’s best division in 2015