With the Oklahoma City Thunder on the verge of being booted out of the NBA Playoffs at the hands of the Dallas Mavericks, it's time to invoke a critic/writer's best friend and most used weapon - hindsight. Good ole hindsight, never lets you down. And, in this instance, I'm going to use hindsight expertly to argue that the Thunder shouldn't have traded Jeff Green away to the Boston Celtics.
New Posts to Hype
- 2014 College Football: Top 10 Week 14 Thanksgiving Weekend Rivalry Games With CFB Playoff Implications
- With Randy Johnson, Pedro Martinez And John Smoltz 2015 Baseball Hall Of Fame Locks, Will BBWAA Ease Up On Alleged Steroid Users?
- NFL’s UK Affair Shows No Sign Of Abating
- Should The Washington Redskins Trade Robert Griffin III To Jets, Rams, Bills Or Texans?
- MLB Rumors: Could Seattle Mariners Trade For Justin Upton Or Acquire Matt Kemp?
- How important are divisional games in the NFL?
- Will NFL Postpone Buffalo Bills Vs. New York Jets Game Due To Record Amount Of Snow?
- Could The 2014 NFL Draft WR Class Become The Greatest In NFL History?