LeBron James, the same guy that said prior to Game 3 that "there's no one-on-one guy that can guard [him]" and that he was going to be in "attack mode," shredded the Dallas defense and attacked for all of 17 points and three rebounds in 45 minutes. Superstars who spew that stuff respond immediately and prove that they can talk the talk and walk the walk. Instead, LeBron says it and follows it up by being Dwyane Wade's sidekick.
New Posts to Hype
- 2013 Preakness Stakes Post Positions And Odds: Orb Favored To Win Second Leg Of Triple Crown
- Bobcats Name Change: Charlotte Bobcats To Revert Name Change Back To Charlotte Hornets In 2014?
- Schemed to Death: “Blitzburgh” – ‘Steel’ Number One
- I Want to Remember Vintage Tebow
- UEFA Champions League Finals: Borussia vs Bayern BOLD Predictions
- Miami Dolphins Rumors: Will “Offset Language” Keep Dion Jordan Off The Field?
- DAVID BECKHAM BIDS ADIEU TO WORLD FOOTBALL [A Personal Reflection]
- Mock Draft Analysis: You’re on the Clock