Dirk Nowitzki and the Dallas Mavericks were able to show up last night during game 4 and even the series. The big story line was the game itself and the fact that Dirk was playing with a 102 degree fever. After the way the Heat played in game 3, there was speculation that if the Mavs couldn’t get off the ropes, the heat could deliver a kill shot and have a chance to end the series in Dallas. But that was not in cards for this series, as the Mavericks showed a back bone and found a way to pull out a victory.
New Posts to Hype
- Knicks Lose Game 6, Series, to Pacers
- Cano Carries Yankees Past Blue Jays
- 2013 Preakness Stakes Post Positions And Odds: Orb Favored To Win Second Leg Of Triple Crown
- Bobcats Name Change: Charlotte Bobcats To Revert Name Change Back To Charlotte Hornets In 2014?
- Schemed to Death: “Blitzburgh” – ‘Steel’ Number One
- I Want to Remember Vintage Tebow
- UEFA Champions League Finals: Borussia vs Bayern BOLD Predictions
- Miami Dolphins Rumors: Will “Offset Language” Keep Dion Jordan Off The Field?