As a professional tennis player, Kei Nishikori has set his goals a little higher as he attempts to become not only one of the best tennis players in Japanese history, but to also become one of the best tennis players in the world. He has helped raise over $160,000 for disaster relief in Japan, and has wowed millions of tennis fans with his sparkling personality.
New Posts to Hype
- Packers Notebook: Inside the Numbers in the Packers win over the Bears
- Jonathan Lucroy finds a home at second base
- My Thoughts on Ray Rice
- Growing Up a Student of Derek Jeter’s
- Dirty Little Secrets; Dirty Little Lies. From Media to Pro Sports, Do We Ever Get the Full Truth?
- Will Ray Rice end up being seen as the victim?
- The week following a 40-point blowout game in the NFL
- Would The Miami Dolphins Trade Ryan Tannehill To The Tampa Bay Buccaneers Or St. Louis Rams?