I hate taking sides when a professional sports league either has a players strike or an owner’s lockout. I frankly don’t care who’s right, I just want to watch and enjoy the sport without the business side getting in the way. Also, we aren’t talking about police officers, teachers or bus drivers here. These are millionaire players fighting with billionaire owners about who should get the biggest piece of the pie. No one is sympathetic for either side when a lockout or strike occurs.
New Posts to Hype
- Knicks Lose Game 6, Series, to Pacers
- Cano Carries Yankees Past Blue Jays
- 2013 Preakness Stakes Post Positions And Odds: Orb Favored To Win Second Leg Of Triple Crown
- Bobcats Name Change: Charlotte Bobcats To Revert Name Change Back To Charlotte Hornets In 2014?
- Schemed to Death: “Blitzburgh” – ‘Steel’ Number One
- I Want to Remember Vintage Tebow
- UEFA Champions League Finals: Borussia vs Bayern BOLD Predictions
- Miami Dolphins Rumors: Will “Offset Language” Keep Dion Jordan Off The Field?