A 26-page study entitled “Strike Three: Discrimination, Incentives, and Evaluation” published in The American Economic Review by Christopher A. Parsons, Johan Sulaeman, Michael C. Yates and Daniel S. Hamermesh, a group of professors from four U.S. universities, has found that: "Major League Baseball umpires express their racial/ethnic preferences when they evaluate pitchers."
New Posts to Hype
- NFL Report: Rob Gronkowski Suffers Torn ACL And MCL, Will Miss Rest Of Season For New England Patriots
- Rice wins first conference title since 1957
- Mean Green exceed expectations; going bowling
- Yankees look to capitalize on Ellsbury’s stolen base prowess
- Have the Cowboys turned a corner?
- Mets Sign Granderson, Open Up New Possibilities
- MLB Midseason Bold Predictions Recap
- W2W4: Orlando Magic vs. New York Knicks