A 26-page study entitled “Strike Three: Discrimination, Incentives, and Evaluation” published in The American Economic Review by Christopher A. Parsons, Johan Sulaeman, Michael C. Yates and Daniel S. Hamermesh, a group of professors from four U.S. universities, has found that: "Major League Baseball umpires express their racial/ethnic preferences when they evaluate pitchers."
New Posts to Hype
- Indians Score Nine Unanswered To Defeat Yankees
- New York Yankees Acquire Jeff Francis From Oakland Athletics
- Knicks Make Roster Moves Friday
- LeSean McCoy: Player Profile
- What if the Seahawks were still in the AFC?
- Carlos Beltran, Latest Yankee Yankee Hitting DL
- 5 Reasons the New York Giants Will Not Win The NFC East in 2014
- Jacquian Williams Will Be Pro Bowler For New York Giants This Season