A 26-page study entitled “Strike Three: Discrimination, Incentives, and Evaluation” published in The American Economic Review by Christopher A. Parsons, Johan Sulaeman, Michael C. Yates and Daniel S. Hamermesh, a group of professors from four U.S. universities, has found that: "Major League Baseball umpires express their racial/ethnic preferences when they evaluate pitchers."
New Posts to Hype
- 100 yards rushing on five or fewer carries in an NFL game
- Falcons Shooting for 30 ppg This Season
- MLB Rumors: Could Boston Red Sox Sign Hanley Ramirez, Max Scherzer, Nelson Cruz Or James Shields This Offseason?
- NFL Week 2
- Fantasy Football: Bench Washington Redskins TE Jordan Reed
- Can Aaron Rodgers rebound?
- NFL Rumors: Will NFL Fire Roger Goodell Or Should League Commissioner Resign Following Ray Rice Debacle?
- Eagles go from 0 to 30… in 30 minutes!