Junior college transfer, Steele Jantz, will be the starting quarterback when Iowa State opens the season September 3rd against Northern Iowa. In itself, that news isn't all the shocking. What's most surprising is who will be backing up Jantz. That would be redshirt freshman, Jared Barnett.
New Posts to Hype
- Picks For NBA Conference Finals Odds Heat, Spurs Big Favorites
- Florida State’s championship rings are nice
- Donald Chump’s “You’re Fired!” Volume One
- Week in Review with Kenny and Nick: May 19th, 2013
- Knicks Lose Game 6, Series, to Pacers
- Cano Carries Yankees Past Blue Jays
- 2013 Preakness Stakes Post Positions And Odds: Orb Favored To Win Second Leg Of Triple Crown
- Bobcats Name Change: Charlotte Bobcats To Revert Name Change Back To Charlotte Hornets In 2014?