The Tampa Bay Rays are the baseball equivalent of winning the Masters with wooden drivers and wooden shafts. Sure, it can be done, but the odds just aren’t in your favor. Andrew Friedman may not be a household name yet, but he should be. Billy Beane, Theo Epstein, and Ruben Amaro Jr. can certainly call themselves among the best in the business, but that title belongs to Friedman.
New Posts to Hype
- 2013 Preakness Stakes Post Positions And Odds: Orb Favored To Win Second Leg Of Triple Crown
- Bobcats Name Change: Charlotte Bobcats To Revert Name Change Back To Charlotte Hornets In 2014?
- Schemed to Death: “Blitzburgh” – ‘Steel’ Number One
- I Want to Remember Vintage Tebow
- UEFA Champions League Finals: Borussia vs Bayern BOLD Predictions
- Miami Dolphins Rumors: Will “Offset Language” Keep Dion Jordan Off The Field?
- DAVID BECKHAM BIDS ADIEU TO WORLD FOOTBALL [A Personal Reflection]
- Mock Draft Analysis: You’re on the Clock