Jason Heyward is in the midst of a terrible sophomore slump that has caused panic among some fans. However, he is only 22 years old (and was 21 for the majority of this season) and still has plenty of time to turn things around. A player Heyward has been compared to, the great Willie Mays, suffered through a similar slump during his age 21 season but went on to have a terrific career.
New Posts to Hype
- Royals finally get that return trip to the World Series
- Which NFL games this season have been the most competitive?
- Notable Decorated NHL Protective Masks
- NFL Rumors: Could Buffalo Bills Trade C.J. Spiller To Denver Broncos, Carolina Panthers Or New England Patriots?
- Aaron Rodgers the king of the ’3 TD-0 Interceptions’ game since 2008
- NFL Rumors: Would The New York Giants Release Victor Cruz Following Catastrophic Injury?
- College Football Playoff 2014: Week 8 Pivotal With CFB Playoff Projected Standings Looming
- Packers Numbers Notebook: Stats from their win over Miami