Jason Heyward is in the midst of a terrible sophomore slump that has caused panic among some fans. However, he is only 22 years old (and was 21 for the majority of this season) and still has plenty of time to turn things around. A player Heyward has been compared to, the great Willie Mays, suffered through a similar slump during his age 21 season but went on to have a terrific career.
New Posts to Hype
- Tony Romo Will not Lead Dallas to a Super Bowl Win
- If Philadelphia Phillies Trade Cole Hamels To Boston Red Sox, What Would It Mean For Jon Lester?
- Hurt Locker: Jake Locker’s final season?
- Top 5 New York Jets For 2014 Fantasy Football
- Misguided confidence in Green Bay Packers
- Ryan Fitzpatrick could be what the Texans need
- 2014 NFL Training Camp: Optimism in the air
- Jerry Jones a viral infection for the Cowboys