Jason Heyward is in the midst of a terrible sophomore slump that has caused panic among some fans. However, he is only 22 years old (and was 21 for the majority of this season) and still has plenty of time to turn things around. A player Heyward has been compared to, the great Willie Mays, suffered through a similar slump during his age 21 season but went on to have a terrific career.
New Posts to Hype
- Where The American is heading following addition of Navy
- Off-the-rail radio interview with Colin Cowherd won’t hold Jim Harbaugh back
- Tennessee shows off new uniforms from Nike, including smokey grey
- Boston Celtics 2015 NBA Draft Proves That Danny Ainge Still Does Not Understand The Draft Process
- Will Brewers pitching staff have a 20-game loser this season?
- The record former Padres manager Bud Black did not want
- MLB Rumors: Do Not Expect To See Red Sox Trade David Ortiz To Twins, Indians, Blue Jays, Angels Or Any Team
- Steph Curry misses out on unique NBA ‘Grand Slam’ honor