Jason Heyward is in the midst of a terrible sophomore slump that has caused panic among some fans. However, he is only 22 years old (and was 21 for the majority of this season) and still has plenty of time to turn things around. A player Heyward has been compared to, the great Willie Mays, suffered through a similar slump during his age 21 season but went on to have a terrific career.
New Posts to Hype
- Seattle Seahawks on verge of joining NFL elite teams
- Washington Huskies Hire Chris Petersen As Head Football Coach To Replace Steve Sarkisian
- NBA triple-doubles by the ‘kids’
- Could Boston Red Sox Sign Curtis Granderson As Payback After New York Yankees Sign Jacoby Ellsbury?
- Winning an overtime game on the road in the NFL
- Big Ten Championship Expectations: Ohio State and Michigan State
- Which NFL team has the greatest home field advantage?
- Report: Boston Red Sox Sign A.J. Pierzynski