Jason Heyward is in the midst of a terrible sophomore slump that has caused panic among some fans. However, he is only 22 years old (and was 21 for the majority of this season) and still has plenty of time to turn things around. A player Heyward has been compared to, the great Willie Mays, suffered through a similar slump during his age 21 season but went on to have a terrific career.
New Posts to Hype
- Yankees Fans Wrong to Boo Robertson, Right to be Frustrated
- Megan Waelz Named Director of Marketing & Sales for DoubleGSports.com
- TRIPLE PLAY: Cleveland Browns quarterbacks
- NFL Rumors: If Not Week 1, When Will Cleveland Browns Name Johnny Manziel Starting Quarterback?
- Knicks Name New Assistant Coach
- Series Recap: Mets and Cubs Split Four-Game Series
- Mike Fiers’ 14-strikeout performance was historic
- 2014 Preseason AP Top 25 Poll Features FSU No. 1, Alabama No. 2 And Plenty Of Overrated And Underrated Teams