After weeks of frustration, Chris Johnson finally got the type of deal he’s been fighting for after agreeing to a four-year deal with the Tennessee Titans worth $53.5 million ($30 million guaranteed), according to Jim Wyatt of the Tennessean. This move could not have come at a better time for both parties considering the regular season kicks off next Thursday and the Titans play their first game of the 2011 season on September 11 against the Jacksonville Jaguars
New Posts to Hype
- Knicks Lose Game 6, Series, to Pacers
- Cano Carries Yankees Past Blue Jays
- 2013 Preakness Stakes Post Positions And Odds: Orb Favored To Win Second Leg Of Triple Crown
- Bobcats Name Change: Charlotte Bobcats To Revert Name Change Back To Charlotte Hornets In 2014?
- Schemed to Death: “Blitzburgh” – ‘Steel’ Number One
- I Want to Remember Vintage Tebow
- UEFA Champions League Finals: Borussia vs Bayern BOLD Predictions
- Miami Dolphins Rumors: Will “Offset Language” Keep Dion Jordan Off The Field?