The first four weeks of Read and React reviewed last year’s playoffs, training camp and the first two weeks of the preseason. Weeks 1 and 2 gave some indication of the impact some players will have this season, but key players finally produced over the final two weeks of the preseason. Roles are now being defined and backups are seeing less playing time. Most teams sat their starters in Week 4, so this week, I will review the impact of Week 3 and any relevant developments in Week 4. The goal is to assess the value of individual player performances and relate them in terms of their Fantasy implications and potential impact on your team.
New Posts to Hype
- Where The American is heading following addition of Navy
- Off-the-rail radio interview with Colin Cowherd won’t hold Jim Harbaugh back
- Tennessee shows off new uniforms from Nike, including smokey grey
- Boston Celtics 2015 NBA Draft Proves That Danny Ainge Still Does Not Understand The Draft Process
- Will Brewers pitching staff have a 20-game loser this season?
- The record former Padres manager Bud Black did not want
- MLB Rumors: Do Not Expect To See Red Sox Trade David Ortiz To Twins, Indians, Blue Jays, Angels Or Any Team
- Steph Curry misses out on unique NBA ‘Grand Slam’ honor