The first four weeks of Read and React reviewed last year’s playoffs, training camp and the first two weeks of the preseason. Weeks 1 and 2 gave some indication of the impact some players will have this season, but key players finally produced over the final two weeks of the preseason. Roles are now being defined and backups are seeing less playing time. Most teams sat their starters in Week 4, so this week, I will review the impact of Week 3 and any relevant developments in Week 4. The goal is to assess the value of individual player performances and relate them in terms of their Fantasy implications and potential impact on your team.
New Posts to Hype
- Can we please see Steve Spurrier in one more big-time bowl game before it is too late?
- Jeter Now First on Yankees’ Doubles List
- Yankees Land 3B Headley in Deal with Padres
- Broncos were forced to make changes
- Tony Romo Will not Lead Dallas to a Super Bowl Win
- If Philadelphia Phillies Trade Cole Hamels To Boston Red Sox, What Would It Mean For Jon Lester?
- Hurt Locker: Jake Locker’s final season?
- Top 5 New York Jets For 2014 Fantasy Football