The first four weeks of Read and React reviewed last year’s playoffs, training camp and the first two weeks of the preseason. Weeks 1 and 2 gave some indication of the impact some players will have this season, but key players finally produced over the final two weeks of the preseason. Roles are now being defined and backups are seeing less playing time. Most teams sat their starters in Week 4, so this week, I will review the impact of Week 3 and any relevant developments in Week 4. The goal is to assess the value of individual player performances and relate them in terms of their Fantasy implications and potential impact on your team.
New Posts to Hype
- Undefeated or winless in the preseason: Does it matter?
- Strong Era Begins with with a Win
- Around the Big Ten: Wisconsin lets one slip away vs. LSU
- Penn State 26, UCF 24: Oh, Sammy Boy!
- Will New Texas A&M QB Kenny Hill Make Aggies Fans Ask Johnny Who?
- Can rookie starting pitchers help win a pennant?
- Rutgers Football: Q&A With Seattle Times’ Washington State Beat Writer, Bud Withers
- New York Jets: How Good Will Chris Johnson Be This Year?