The first four weeks of Read and React reviewed last year’s playoffs, training camp and the first two weeks of the preseason. Weeks 1 and 2 gave some indication of the impact some players will have this season, but key players finally produced over the final two weeks of the preseason. Roles are now being defined and backups are seeing less playing time. Most teams sat their starters in Week 4, so this week, I will review the impact of Week 3 and any relevant developments in Week 4. The goal is to assess the value of individual player performances and relate them in terms of their Fantasy implications and potential impact on your team.
New Posts to Hype
- Packers numbers Notebook: Stats from their win over Carolina
- NFL Rumors: Despite Possible November Reinstatement, I See No Chance The New England Patriots Sign Ray Rice
- Royals finally get that return trip to the World Series
- Which NFL games this season have been the most competitive?
- Notable Decorated NHL Protective Masks
- NFL Rumors: Could Buffalo Bills Trade C.J. Spiller To Denver Broncos, Carolina Panthers Or New England Patriots?
- Aaron Rodgers the king of the ’3 TD-0 Interceptions’ game since 2008
- NFL Rumors: Would The New York Giants Release Victor Cruz Following Catastrophic Injury?