We learned a couple things about receiver Dez Bryant in the Dallas Cowboys’ 27-24 loss to the New York Jets on Sunday night. From his performance during the first quarter, we saw that Bryant is extremely athletic and talented as he grilled New York Jets All-Pro cornerback Darrelle Revis for two catches worth 68 yards. These weren’t just three catches, either; Bryant had Revis on the back burner glazing him with teriyaki sauce. The Cowboys’ second-year receiver abused arguably the best cornerback in the league and then his buddy, Antonio Cromartie on an acrobatic 3-yard touchdown grab…and then he couldn’t move.
New Posts to Hype
- Week in Review with Kenny and Nick: May 19th, 2013
- Knicks Lose Game 6, Series, to Pacers
- Cano Carries Yankees Past Blue Jays
- 2013 Preakness Stakes Post Positions And Odds: Orb Favored To Win Second Leg Of Triple Crown
- Bobcats Name Change: Charlotte Bobcats To Revert Name Change Back To Charlotte Hornets In 2014?
- Schemed to Death: “Blitzburgh” – ‘Steel’ Number One
- I Want to Remember Vintage Tebow
- UEFA Champions League Finals: Borussia vs Bayern BOLD Predictions