Dallas Cowboys head coach Jason Garrett is a straight shooter. Following the Cowboys’ 27-24 loss to the New York Jets on Sunday night, Garrett didn’t argue that Dallas quarterback Tony Romo was at fault for the defeat. Instead, he said straightforward that Romo’s play was erroneous at the end of the game and the Cowboys quarterback needs to improve.
New Posts to Hype
- Knicks Lose Game 6, Series, to Pacers
- Cano Carries Yankees Past Blue Jays
- 2013 Preakness Stakes Post Positions And Odds: Orb Favored To Win Second Leg Of Triple Crown
- Bobcats Name Change: Charlotte Bobcats To Revert Name Change Back To Charlotte Hornets In 2014?
- Schemed to Death: “Blitzburgh” – ‘Steel’ Number One
- I Want to Remember Vintage Tebow
- UEFA Champions League Finals: Borussia vs Bayern BOLD Predictions
- Miami Dolphins Rumors: Will “Offset Language” Keep Dion Jordan Off The Field?