Dallas Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo returned to the third quarter of his team’s 27-24 overtime win over the San Francisco 49ers Sunday after leaving the game with a rib injury. X-Rays at halftime confirmed Romo cracked one of his ribs on a blindside hit from 49ers cornerback Carlos Rodgers late in the first half.
New Posts to Hype
- Miami Dolphins Lose Out On Chance To Host Super Bowl
- Yankees Pull Out Extra-Inning Victory in Baltimore
- MLB Power Rankings: Week 7
- Charity Event Turns Out To Be Perfect Team-Building Experience For Miami Dolphins
- NBA Draft Lottery: 5 Biggest Game Changers To Come From NBA Draft Lottery Conspiracies and Bad Luck
- Dissecting Philadelphia Flyers’ 2012 Draft Picks
- NBA Rumors: Will Boston Celtics Sign Greg Oden?
- Charles Woodson Ready To Take Back The Silver and Black