Snap counts are the first thing centers are taught in Pop Warner football. On Monday night, Dallas Cowboys center Phil Costa nearly cost his team the game by snapping the ball too early on four different occasions. He should have been benched at halftime, but fortunately his mental mistakes didn’t cost his team the contest. If this happens again, the Cowboys absolutely have to put rookie Kevin Kowalski in the game.
New Posts to Hype
- NFL Week 3: Power Rankings, Picks, and I Miss Football
- June Jones Resigns; Who should be next?
- NBA Rumors: Could Boston Celtics Trade Rajon Rondo To Oklahoma City Thunder For Russell Westbrook?
- NFL games tied at the end of three quarters
- Green Bay Packers Officially Expose New York Jets’ Secondary
- White Sox jose Abreu stamps name among best-ever rookies
- New York Giants Are Being Let Down By Victor Cruz
- New York Giants Have Resources To Replace Walter Thurmond