Snap counts are the first thing centers are taught in Pop Warner football. On Monday night, Dallas Cowboys center Phil Costa nearly cost his team the game by snapping the ball too early on four different occasions. He should have been benched at halftime, but fortunately his mental mistakes didn’t cost his team the contest. If this happens again, the Cowboys absolutely have to put rookie Kevin Kowalski in the game.
New Posts to Hype
- TRIPLE PLAY: Cleveland Browns quarterbacks
- NFL Rumors: If Not Week 1, When Will Cleveland Browns Name Johnny Manziel Starting Quarterback?
- Knicks Name New Assistant Coach
- Series Recap: Mets and Cubs Split Four-Game Series
- Mike Fiers’ 14-strikeout performance was historic
- 2014 Preseason AP Top 25 Poll Features FSU No. 1, Alabama No. 2 And Plenty Of Overrated And Underrated Teams
- Peyton on verge of becoming NFL’s greatest ’30-something’ QB
- NBA Rumors: Is It Inevitable Cleveland Cavaliers Sign Ray Allen?