Snap counts are the first thing centers are taught in Pop Warner football. On Monday night, Dallas Cowboys center Phil Costa nearly cost his team the game by snapping the ball too early on four different occasions. He should have been benched at halftime, but fortunately his mental mistakes didn’t cost his team the contest. If this happens again, the Cowboys absolutely have to put rookie Kevin Kowalski in the game.
New Posts to Hype
- What a Beauty! My “Hockey’s Greatest” book review
- Brewers sever ties with another one-year slugger
- Packers Numbers Crunches: Game #12
- Rookies with 20 or more home runs in a season
- The disappearance of the 20-game winner in baseball
- NFL Rumors: Should The Dolphins Trade Ryan Tannehill To The Texans, Browns, Redskins, Rams Or Bears
- NFL Rumors: Could Bears Trade Matt Forte To Patriots, Broncos, Cowboys, Giants, Colts Or Dolphins?
- NL Central: MLB’s best division in 2015