So last year I wrote about how I came to embrace the English Premier League. I mean it's the beautiful game. What was hard for me after I decided that I wanted to get into soccer was trying to figure out which team to pick. I mean if you come to think about it, you very rarely ever get to choose what team you want to in any proactive way. I mean generally teams are thrust upon you either by the city you live in, or what some member of your family cheers for, of a choice you make on a whim at age 7 and then realize you've committed. But here I was, a grown (but still emotionally stunted) man with a choice. There are 20 teams to pick from, and I have to pick just one and be willing to commit to it.
New Posts to Hype
- Tiger, Sergio, fried chicken and misplaced racism
- Miami Dolphins’ Jamar Taylor Will Miss OTAs & Mini-Camp
- NBA Rumors: Would Los Angeles Lakers Trade Dwight Howard To Dallas Mavericks For No. 13 Pick In 2013 NBA Draft?
- MLB Trade Rumors: Should Philadelphia Phillies Trade Cliff Lee To Baltimore Orioles Or Los Angeles Angels?
- Why the Knicks Struggled Against the Pacers
- Orioles Defeat Yankees in Extra Inningh Rematc
- NHL Rumors: Will New York Rangers Fire John Tortorella If Bruins Sweep Rangers?
- Miami Dolphins Lose Out On Chance To Host Super Bowl