Eli Manning has always been seen as an afterthought in the illustrious Manning family football tree. Eli’s father Archie Manning was considered a football hero in the south during the 1960’s and 1970’s. Peyton Manning is Eli Manning older brother, and he has had one of the best college and professional careers of any quarterback that ever lived. In 2008, EL Manning helped navigate the New York Giants to their third ever National Football League championship. After the 2008 super bowl win, Manning was still not considered an elite quarterback due to the fact that he lacked that “It” factor that great quarterbacks possess. This season Manning has played exceptionally well, and he has really proven that he belongs with the big boys in the NFL.
New Posts to Hype
- Miami Dolphins Lose Out On Chance To Host Super Bowl
- Yankees Pull Out Extra-Inning Victory in Baltimore
- MLB Power Rankings: Week 7
- Charity Event Turns Out To Be Perfect Team-Building Experience For Miami Dolphins
- NBA Draft Lottery: 5 Biggest Game Changers To Come From NBA Draft Lottery Conspiracies and Bad Luck
- Dissecting Philadelphia Flyers’ 2012 Draft Picks
- NBA Rumors: Will Boston Celtics Sign Greg Oden?
- Charles Woodson Ready To Take Back The Silver and Black