I never thought the day would come where I would watch the University of Tennessee lose to Kentucky in football. Sure, it was bound to happen at some point, but it seemed more likely to happen in a dream or video game. As I watched the game unfold on Saturday, the realization that Tennessee football really is in terrible shape came to light. When the final whistle sounded and the scoreboard read Kentucky and Tennessee 7, it felt as if something extremely wrong just happened. This just isn't supposed to happen, it hasn't happened since 1984.
New Posts to Hype
- I Want to Remember Vintage Tebow
- UEFA Champions League Finals: Borussia vs Bayern BOLD Predictions
- Miami Dolphins Rumors: Will “Offset Language” Keep Dion Jordan Off The Field?
- DAVID BECKHAM BIDS ADIEU TO WORLD FOOTBALL [A Personal Reflection]
- Mock Draft Analysis: You’re on the Clock
- Who’s better…Fab Five or the 2013 UK class?
- Yankees Get Come From Behind Win Against Mariners
- Brewers thankful to see the Pittsburgh Pirates on their schedule