The next thing to hit the U.S. water sport world is paddleboarding. SUP (Stand Up Paddleboarding) is a wonderful new sport that entails standing up on a surf board. The sport is now gaining popularity among people all over the world and is a common activity at many beaches. You can either paddle in the ocean, the river, lakes, and even mangrove forests. Learning to paddleboard is not that difficult.
New Posts to Hype
- Yankees Pull Out Extra-Inning Victory in Baltimore
- MLB Power Rankings: Week 7
- Charity Event Turns Out To Be Perfect Team-Building Experience For Miami Dolphins
- NBA Draft Lottery: 5 Biggest Game Changers To Come From NBA Draft Lottery Conspiracies and Bad Luck
- Dissecting Philadelphia Flyers’ 2012 Draft Picks
- NBA Rumors: Will Boston Celtics Sign Greg Oden?
- Charles Woodson Ready To Take Back The Silver and Black
- Never an Idea