The Indianapolis Colts endured a bittersweet Sunday. The Colts won their first game of the season, but also learned Peyton Manning is officially done for the 2011 season. Manning suited up last week for the first time this year since undergoing three offseason neck surgeries, but the Colts’ coaching and training staff agreed he is not ready to play in an NFL game.
New Posts to Hype
- What a Beauty! My “Hockey’s Greatest” book review
- Brewers sever ties with another one-year slugger
- Packers Numbers Crunches: Game #12
- Rookies with 20 or more home runs in a season
- The disappearance of the 20-game winner in baseball
- NFL Rumors: Should The Dolphins Trade Ryan Tannehill To The Texans, Browns, Redskins, Rams Or Bears
- NFL Rumors: Could Bears Trade Matt Forte To Patriots, Broncos, Cowboys, Giants, Colts Or Dolphins?
- NL Central: MLB’s best division in 2015