It doesn’t matter that the Giants can still make the playoffs despite their home loss to the Redskins yesterday. Sometimes it’s not just about playoff scenarios and controlling your own destiny. Over 80,000 people, most of which are Giants fans, fought traffic or maneuvered their way through mass transit to go to Metlife Stadium yesterday. They paid hundreds of dollars per person in a game ticket, transportation, food and beverage to sit in 30-degree temperatures and watch New York get completely manhandled by a 4-9 Redskins team with nothing to play for. Or did they have something to play for?
New Posts to Hype
- Which NFL team has the greatest home field advantage?
- Report: Boston Red Sox Sign A.J. Pierzynski
- Coaches Gone Wild: The fine line of cheating in sports
- Kick, Bama, Kick gets Tecmo Bowl treatment
- Down by 24 points at halftime at home: Patriots win!
- Tweeting Will Muschamp
- Comparing our Midseason Awards to the Actual Outcomes
- Knicks Losing Streak at 6 as Portland Struggles Continue