It doesn’t matter that the Giants can still make the playoffs despite their home loss to the Redskins yesterday. Sometimes it’s not just about playoff scenarios and controlling your own destiny. Over 80,000 people, most of which are Giants fans, fought traffic or maneuvered their way through mass transit to go to Metlife Stadium yesterday. They paid hundreds of dollars per person in a game ticket, transportation, food and beverage to sit in 30-degree temperatures and watch New York get completely manhandled by a 4-9 Redskins team with nothing to play for. Or did they have something to play for?
New Posts to Hype
- NCAA Odds Suggest Baylor vs. Michigan State Could be the Best Game of the Bowl Season
- Phoenix Suns Must Overcome Adversity
- NFC West Title, #1 Seed On The Line For Arizona Cardinals
- NFL Playoffs: Week 16 Clinching Scenarios For Many Potential 2015 NFL Playoff Teams
- Securing the number one seed in the NFL playoffs: Does it guarantee playoff success?
- Tyrann Mathieu Plans To Return On Sunday
- Packers Numbers Notebook: Stats from their loss to Buffalo
- Did Washington Nationals Sign Bryce Harper To Avoid Arbitration Or Make Him More Valuable To Trade?