It doesn’t matter that the Giants can still make the playoffs despite their home loss to the Redskins yesterday. Sometimes it’s not just about playoff scenarios and controlling your own destiny. Over 80,000 people, most of which are Giants fans, fought traffic or maneuvered their way through mass transit to go to Metlife Stadium yesterday. They paid hundreds of dollars per person in a game ticket, transportation, food and beverage to sit in 30-degree temperatures and watch New York get completely manhandled by a 4-9 Redskins team with nothing to play for. Or did they have something to play for?
New Posts to Hype
- New York Yankees Post Game Recap July 30th
- Mets Steamroll Phillies Behind Lucas Duda, Zack Wheeler
- New York Yankees Are Active At Trade Deadline
- David Wilson Scheduled For Meeting With Doctor Monday
- Matt Harvey To Start Throwing From Mound Next Week
- Buffalo Bills members of the Hall of Fame, who’s next?
- MLB Rumors: Did Boston Red Sox Trade Jon Lester To Oakland Athletics For Yoenis Cespedes?
- The Oakland Raiders are on the move