It doesn’t matter that the Giants can still make the playoffs despite their home loss to the Redskins yesterday. Sometimes it’s not just about playoff scenarios and controlling your own destiny. Over 80,000 people, most of which are Giants fans, fought traffic or maneuvered their way through mass transit to go to Metlife Stadium yesterday. They paid hundreds of dollars per person in a game ticket, transportation, food and beverage to sit in 30-degree temperatures and watch New York get completely manhandled by a 4-9 Redskins team with nothing to play for. Or did they have something to play for?
New Posts to Hype
- After Defeating Manny Pacquaio And Relinquishing Titles, Who Will Floyd Mayweather Fight In Retirement Match?
- NFL Draft Spotlight: Fantasy Football Steals You Need To Target This Year
- NFL Draft Spotlight: Love It Or Hate It, Here Are My 2015 Expectations
- Did Kelly Olynyk Actually Do The Celtics A Favor By Injuring Kevin Love?
- Is It Time That The New York Yankees Put The Alex Rodriguez Feud Behind Them?
- #1 MLB Handicapper Reveals Life-Changing Info For Bettors
- Will The Vikings Trade Adrian Peterson To The Buccaneers, Cowboys, Cardinals, Falcons, Jaguars Or Chargers?
- NFL Rumors: Would Seahawks Trade Russell Wilson To Browns, Bills, Jets, Eagles Or Redskins?