It doesn’t matter that the Giants can still make the playoffs despite their home loss to the Redskins yesterday. Sometimes it’s not just about playoff scenarios and controlling your own destiny. Over 80,000 people, most of which are Giants fans, fought traffic or maneuvered their way through mass transit to go to Metlife Stadium yesterday. They paid hundreds of dollars per person in a game ticket, transportation, food and beverage to sit in 30-degree temperatures and watch New York get completely manhandled by a 4-9 Redskins team with nothing to play for. Or did they have something to play for?
New Posts to Hype
- Is It Time for the NY Jets to Roll With Michael Vick?
- Mets reserve Bobby Abreu bids adieu…
- The Tarnished Shield
- Should Roger Goodell Step Down?
- MLB Rumors: Will Boston Red Sox Trade Yoenis Cespedes If Unable To Extend His Contract?
- NFL Rumors: Will Oakland Raiders Hire Jon Gruden To Replace Fired Head Coach Dennis Allen?
- Packers Notebook: Inside the Numbers in the Packers win over the Bears
- Jonathan Lucroy finds a home at second base