It doesn’t matter that the Giants can still make the playoffs despite their home loss to the Redskins yesterday. Sometimes it’s not just about playoff scenarios and controlling your own destiny. Over 80,000 people, most of which are Giants fans, fought traffic or maneuvered their way through mass transit to go to Metlife Stadium yesterday. They paid hundreds of dollars per person in a game ticket, transportation, food and beverage to sit in 30-degree temperatures and watch New York get completely manhandled by a 4-9 Redskins team with nothing to play for. Or did they have something to play for?
New Posts to Hype
- Are Cavs, Warriors ready to make NBA history?
- Is jon Lester the worst hitter in MLB history? Today he is!
- GAIL KIM’S FIERY COMMENTS TOWARDS VINCE MCMAHON
- POTENTIAL SUITORS FOR FORMER RUTGERS RB RAY RICE
- WNBA SPOTLIGHT: SIMMONS CHASING HER DREAM WITH CONNECTICUT SUN
- 2015 NBA Draft: Timberwolves Draft Jahlil Okafor, Lakers Draft Karl-Anthony Towns In First Mock Draft
- NEW YORK YANKEES WILL PAY ALEX RODRIGUEZ $6 MILLION IF THEY LOSE ARBITRATION
- RUTGERS 2015 FOOTBALL/BASEBALL RECRUIT MAY NOT PLAY EITHER IN PISCATAWAY