It doesn’t matter that the Giants can still make the playoffs despite their home loss to the Redskins yesterday. Sometimes it’s not just about playoff scenarios and controlling your own destiny. Over 80,000 people, most of which are Giants fans, fought traffic or maneuvered their way through mass transit to go to Metlife Stadium yesterday. They paid hundreds of dollars per person in a game ticket, transportation, food and beverage to sit in 30-degree temperatures and watch New York get completely manhandled by a 4-9 Redskins team with nothing to play for. Or did they have something to play for?
New Posts to Hype
- Blackhawks Top Sabres 2-1 in Buffalo
- Could New York Knicks Hire Phil Jackson To Fire Mike Woodson And Replace Him With Brian Shaw?
- NFL Rumors: Will New England Patriots Trade Ryan Mallett To Houston Texans?
- W2W4: Brooklyn Nets vs. Boston Celtics
- Nets Reach Above .500 For First Time This Season
- 2013 the best year for rookies in NFL history
- Scientific Solution To NBA Short Sleeve Jersey Problem Of Miami Heat Star LeBron James
- Redskins’ Kirk Cousins is overrated