Dallas Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo’s chances of playing against the New York Giants for the NFC East title on Sunday night are still good. On Tuesday, Cowboys head coach Jason Garrett said Romo’s bruised throwing hand is getting better. “It looks like it is getting better,” Garrett said. “It looks like it is getting better,” Garrett said.
New Posts to Hype
- Who Will Be To Blame If Chicago Cubs Still Fail To Win World Series Under Theo Epstein And Joe Maddon?
- Tom Brady vs. Peyton Manning: 20 stats you may not know
- Would The Carolina Hurricanes Trade Eric Staal To The Toronto Maple Leafs And Risk A Staal Brothers Reunion?
- Stats you might have missed from NFL Week #8
- 2014/15 NBA Championship
- Looking for an NBA title? Follow the Spurs 2013-14 blueprint
- NFL rookies finding the end zone in 2014
- NFL Rumors: Could Tampa Bay Buccaneers Trade Vincent Jackson To New England Patriots?