Dallas Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo’s chances of playing against the New York Giants for the NFC East title on Sunday night are still good. On Tuesday, Cowboys head coach Jason Garrett said Romo’s bruised throwing hand is getting better. “It looks like it is getting better,” Garrett said. “It looks like it is getting better,” Garrett said.
New Posts to Hype
- Losing three straight at home in a season in the NFL
- Wanna win the World Series? Hire a former MLB catcher to be your manager
- Packers numbers Notebook: Stats from their win over Carolina
- NFL Rumors: Despite Possible November Reinstatement, I See No Chance The New England Patriots Sign Ray Rice
- Royals finally get that return trip to the World Series
- Which NFL games this season have been the most competitive?
- Notable Decorated NHL Protective Masks
- NFL Rumors: Could Buffalo Bills Trade C.J. Spiller To Denver Broncos, Carolina Panthers Or New England Patriots?