The Dallas Cowboys lost one of the team’s best players on Saturday when punter Mat McBriar was placed on injured reserve. McBriar has suffered from what the organization calls “drop foot” on his left foot. Several nerves in the foot haven’t fired for over two months and it affected the right-footed Briar’s punting. Chris Jones has been called up from the practice squad to punt in the Cowboys’ final game against the New York Giants on Sunday night.
New Posts to Hype
- Nets Lose to Cavaliers, Clinch 6th Seed
- Indiana, San Antonio gain #1 seeds in NBA playoffs
- 2014 NFL Draft: Could Georgia Bulldogs QB Aaron Murray Become Steal Of The Draft For One Lucky NFL Team?
- Mets Blank Diamondbacks For Second Consecutive Victory
- Knicks Defeat Nets, Take Season Series 3-1
- Which franchise has had the best trio of running backs in NFL history?
- Kentucky Derby 2014: Current Points Standings Following Blue Grass Stakes Leading Up To May 3 Kentucky Derby
- Nets Snap 2 Game Losing Streak Against Magic