The Dallas Cowboys lost one of the team’s best players on Saturday when punter Mat McBriar was placed on injured reserve. McBriar has suffered from what the organization calls “drop foot” on his left foot. Several nerves in the foot haven’t fired for over two months and it affected the right-footed Briar’s punting. Chris Jones has been called up from the practice squad to punt in the Cowboys’ final game against the New York Giants on Sunday night.
New Posts to Hype
- Boston Celtics 2015 NBA Draft Proves That Danny Ainge Still Does Not Understand The Draft Process
- Will Brewers pitching staff have a 20-game loser this season?
- The record former Padres manager Bud Black did not want
- MLB Rumors: Do Not Expect To See Red Sox Trade David Ortiz To Twins, Indians, Blue Jays, Angels Or Any Team
- Steph Curry misses out on unique NBA ‘Grand Slam’ honor
- With 8 Kansas City Royals Leading All-Star Game Votes, It Proves That Voting Should Be Taken Away From Fans
- MLB Rumors: Will Reds Trade Johnny Cueto To Yankees, Tigers, Rays, Blue Jays, Royals, Cardinals Or Dodgers?
- Max Scherzer tosses first one-hitter of the season