The Dallas Cowboys lost one of the team’s best players on Saturday when punter Mat McBriar was placed on injured reserve. McBriar has suffered from what the organization calls “drop foot” on his left foot. Several nerves in the foot haven’t fired for over two months and it affected the right-footed Briar’s punting. Chris Jones has been called up from the practice squad to punt in the Cowboys’ final game against the New York Giants on Sunday night.
New Posts to Hype
- June Jones Resigns; Who should be next?
- NBA Rumors: Could Boston Celtics Trade Rajon Rondo To Oklahoma City Thunder For Russell Westbrook?
- NFL games tied at the end of three quarters
- Green Bay Packers Officially Expose New York Jets’ Secondary
- White Sox jose Abreu stamps name among best-ever rookies
- New York Giants Are Being Let Down By Victor Cruz
- New York Giants Have Resources To Replace Walter Thurmond
- NFL Rumors: Unlikely Vikings Cut Adrian Peterson, But Minnesota Could Trade Troubled Star RB