How does an 8-5 season feel like a huge letdown? When you lose 5 of your final 7 games, including a 3rd straight loss to your in-state rival and lose a mind boggling 7th straight bowl game. Up 24-10 in the fourth quarter Georgia Tech was minutes from changing the perception of their entire offseason. A 9 win season with a top 25 finish and optimism would abound. Instead Paul Johnson will enter 2012 for the first time not on the hotseat, but on notice.
New Posts to Hype
- Week in Review with Kenny and Nick: May 19th, 2013
- Knicks Lose Game 6, Series, to Pacers
- Cano Carries Yankees Past Blue Jays
- 2013 Preakness Stakes Post Positions And Odds: Orb Favored To Win Second Leg Of Triple Crown
- Bobcats Name Change: Charlotte Bobcats To Revert Name Change Back To Charlotte Hornets In 2014?
- Schemed to Death: “Blitzburgh” – ‘Steel’ Number One
- I Want to Remember Vintage Tebow
- UEFA Champions League Finals: Borussia vs Bayern BOLD Predictions