In the spirit of transparent balloting and because the discussion seems incomplete otherwise, it isn’t enough for a voter to explain why the players he or she selected should be enshrined in Cooperstown—there’s also the matter of why the other candidates shouldn’t. Here's who I didn't choose on my HoF ballots.
New Posts to Hype
- North Texas accepts Heart of Dallas Bowl bid
- W2W4: New York Knicks vs. Cleveland Cavaliers
- Packers defense pitches second half shutout in win over Atlanta
- NFL Fantasy Football News: Adrian Peterson Likely Out When Minnesota Vikings Play Philadelphia Eagles
- Julius Thomas nothing but a product of Peyton Manning
- Baylor wins Big XII and on the rise
- Is Greg Schiano doing enough to return to the Buccaneers in 2014?
- Patriots TE Rob Gronkowski is done for the season