In the spirit of transparent balloting and because the discussion seems incomplete otherwise, it isn’t enough for a voter to explain why the players he or she selected should be enshrined in Cooperstown—there’s also the matter of why the other candidates shouldn’t. Here's who I didn't choose on my HoF ballots.
New Posts to Hype
- The world is coming to an end… Orioles, Royals in first place on September 1
- NBA Rumors: Likely That Boston Celtics Trade Rajon Rondo, But Unlikely To Sacramento Kings
- Undefeated or winless in the preseason: Does it matter?
- Strong Era Begins with with a Win
- Around the Big Ten: Wisconsin lets one slip away vs. LSU
- Penn State 26, UCF 24: Oh, Sammy Boy!
- Will New Texas A&M QB Kenny Hill Make Aggies Fans Ask Johnny Who?
- Can rookie starting pitchers help win a pennant?