The Dallas Cowboys had some serious pass coverage problems in 2011. Now that the painful season is over, many are pointing at Cowboys defensive coordinator Rob Ryan as the cause for the team’s poor play on the defensive side of the ball, particularly in pass coverage. Rob Ryan is the key to defensive success for the Dallas Cowboys, not the culprit.
New Posts to Hype
- Rutgers Football: Q&A With Seattle Times’ Washington State Beat Writer, Bud Withers
- New York Jets: How Good Will Chris Johnson Be This Year?
- U.S. Open Women’s Preview: Can Serena Swing It?
- AFC West, NFC West teams have tough road with 2014 schedule
- NFL Rumors: Will St. Louis Rams Sign Tim Tebow Following Sam Bradford Season-Ending ACL Injury?
- 5 Takeaways From New York Giants Preseason Week 3 Victory
- New York Jets Finally Announce Geno Smith As Starting Quarterback
- Ryan Nassib Solidifies New York Giants’ Backup QB Role With Performance Against New York Jets