Dallas Cowboys head coach Jason Garrett lost all respect on Wednesday, if he had any left to lose. Garrett confirmed his position as Jerry Jones’ latest “yes man” by providing the most pitiful excuse for the Cowboys’ disappointing 8-8 season. Garrett said this was a rebuilding year for the Cowboys, so a .500 season was expected. That’s a load of horse radish because he said the opposite five months ago.
New Posts to Hype
- Will Brewers’ bats be missed at this year’s All-Star Game?
- Where The American is heading following addition of Navy
- Off-the-rail radio interview with Colin Cowherd won’t hold Jim Harbaugh back
- Tennessee shows off new uniforms from Nike, including smokey grey
- Boston Celtics 2015 NBA Draft Proves That Danny Ainge Still Does Not Understand The Draft Process
- Will Brewers pitching staff have a 20-game loser this season?
- The record former Padres manager Bud Black did not want
- MLB Rumors: Do Not Expect To See Red Sox Trade David Ortiz To Twins, Indians, Blue Jays, Angels Or Any Team