Dallas Cowboys head coach Jason Garrett lost all respect on Wednesday, if he had any left to lose. Garrett confirmed his position as Jerry Jones’ latest “yes man” by providing the most pitiful excuse for the Cowboys’ disappointing 8-8 season. Garrett said this was a rebuilding year for the Cowboys, so a .500 season was expected. That’s a load of horse radish because he said the opposite five months ago.
New Posts to Hype
- The Tarnished Shield
- Should Roger Goodell Step Down?
- MLB Rumors: Will Boston Red Sox Trade Yoenis Cespedes If Unable To Extend His Contract?
- NFL Rumors: Will Oakland Raiders Hire Jon Gruden To Replace Fired Head Coach Dennis Allen?
- Packers Notebook: Inside the Numbers in the Packers win over the Bears
- Jonathan Lucroy finds a home at second base
- My Thoughts on Ray Rice
- Growing Up a Student of Derek Jeter’s