Dallas Cowboys head coach Jason Garrett lost all respect on Wednesday, if he had any left to lose. Garrett confirmed his position as Jerry Jones’ latest “yes man” by providing the most pitiful excuse for the Cowboys’ disappointing 8-8 season. Garrett said this was a rebuilding year for the Cowboys, so a .500 season was expected. That’s a load of horse radish because he said the opposite five months ago.
New Posts to Hype
- NFL QBs who completed 85% or more of their passes in a game
- Losing three straight at home in a season in the NFL
- Wanna win the World Series? Hire a former MLB catcher to be your manager
- Packers numbers Notebook: Stats from their win over Carolina
- NFL Rumors: Despite Possible November Reinstatement, I See No Chance The New England Patriots Sign Ray Rice
- Royals finally get that return trip to the World Series
- Which NFL games this season have been the most competitive?
- Notable Decorated NHL Protective Masks