Dallas Cowboys head coach Jason Garrett lost all respect on Wednesday, if he had any left to lose. Garrett confirmed his position as Jerry Jones’ latest “yes man” by providing the most pitiful excuse for the Cowboys’ disappointing 8-8 season. Garrett said this was a rebuilding year for the Cowboys, so a .500 season was expected. That’s a load of horse radish because he said the opposite five months ago.
New Posts to Hype
- The unique baseball career of Juan Pierre
- NFL Rumors: Will Texans Trade Andre Johnson To Patriots, Colts, Packers, Seahawks, Panthers Or Dolphins?
- ‘SIX STATS’ you might not know about… Anthony Mason
- Despite release, A.J. Hawk cements his Packers’ legacy
- NHL Rumors: Would Bruins Trade Zdeno Chara To Ducks, Sharks, Islanders, Jets Or Wild By March 2 NHL Trade Deadline?
- NFL Rumors: If Cut By Jets, Would Percy Harvin Sign With Patriots, Browns, Saints, Panthers Or Broncos?
- MLB’s worst teams in the last 20 years: What happened the following season?
- NFL Rumors: If Released By Vikings, Would Adrian Peterson Sign With Cowboys, Chargers, Jets, Colts Or Bills?