There’s no denying it: the Minnesota Wild is on a slippery slope right now. The team that enjoyed first place in the NHL for a time this season has done the unthinkable and lost 11 out of its last 12 games. Sure, injuries played a significant part in the slide, but the rest of the league isn’t going to wait around for the Wild to get healthy again. At this point...
New Posts to Hype
- Redskins’ Kirk Cousins is overrated
- Dan McCarney gets extension through 2018
- Having the NBA’s worst record
- Blackhawks Crush Columbus 6-1
- Enlightening moments in sports interview history, Vol. 1: Linda Cohn and Ken Griffey, Jr.
- Jason Garrett not going anywhere
- Should the Cowboys keep Demarcus Ware?
- NFL Rumors: Will Minnesota Vikings Sign Michael Vick At The Lobbying Of Adrian Peterson?